A content management system (CMS) is an application that stores all of your content in a password-protected database and displays it according to your design. It includes an administrative interface that allows an authorized user (or several users) to add, edit, remove, review, search, publish, archive, or rearrange the content in various ways. Typically a CMS requires special software for editing and manipulating pages and files.
You might want to consider partnering with Noble Click to develop a CMS for your business if:
- You want a large, dynamic site with several different features
- Your site needs frequent updates
- You’re just looking for a site that you can easily maintain yourself (rather than paying a Web developer to keep it updated for you)
Different types of content management systems can have several advantages over static Websites:
- CMS-based sites are easily maintained by anyone; even non-technical users
- The site structure conforms to Web standards and is search-engine friendly, leading to better search engine visibility and more traffic to your site
- The site owner can assign multiple users to update different areas of the site
Noble Click has years of experience developing different types of CMS systems, including:
- Web content management - Ideal for businesses to display detailed company, product, and industry information on the Web.
With a well-developed, attractive, and user-friendly content management system, your business operations can be streamlined for maximum efficiency and increased site traffic.